I’ve grown to truly love entertaining on football Sunday’s, so when I got my hands on this Seagram’s Escapes kickoff party pack I knew it would make the perfect touch. Frankly, I was getting sick of the usual football drinks and snacks and seeing as I was having a few girlfriends over, I wanted something better. It made me so happy to see a brand like Seagram’s Escapes catering towards women during Football season – I mean after all, we make up 55% of viewership and like cheering on our teams as much as the guys (Go Bills!). Below I’m sharing 5 tips on kicking it up a notch for game-time entertaining!
Game-time Entertaining tips:
1. Skip the chips and dip. Let’s be real, cheese & crackers go with everything!
2. Easy access is best, at least in my space. We typically gather on the couch, so using the coffee table for my spread works best!
3. Skip the hard stuff and go for the flavorful! Seagram’s Escapes makes entertaining yummy and colorful plus their packaging makes for a great
4. Go for custom – whether it be cups, napkins, coasters, etc. I’d recommend using For Your Party – they make it easy to create custom pieces that your guests wouldn’t expect to see! As for coasters, to elevate the look a bit, head to Bauble Bar and create monogrammed pieces you can repurpose for any occasion – talk about an awesome hostess gift!
5. Keep it simple! There’s nothing worse than guests feeling uptight and uncomfortable, that’s why I’m loving Seagram’s Escapes. Between the flavors they offer (Jamaican Me Happy, Peach Fuzzy Navel, Calypso Colada & Strawberry Daiquiri) there’s something for everyone!
Thanks to Seagram’s Escapes for partnering on this post!