It’s that time of year…engagement season is upon us! Here’s a round up of ten thoughtful gifts for the newly engaged couple that may already have everything. Read on to shop them all!
- Wifey & Hubby tees: While they’ll have to wait to sport these, you can get them ready for their honeymoon with these adorable tees!
2. Mr & Mrs giant balloons: I love the idea of gifting these to the couple to keep either for their wedding day or to use for their engagement pictures or party decor!
3. Yours & Mine glasses: Matching glasses for their bar cart or new home!
4. Mrs & Mr passport holder & luggage tags: This is an obvious one. They’ll likely be taking a honeymoon or traveling at some point post wedding. Get them ready with new passport holders and luggage tags!
5. New York City gold foil map: The map can play as a commemorative piece to remind them where they first met or even where they got engaged!
6. Bottle of champagne: Treat them to a nice bottle of champagne – plus, they can keep the cork in their cork holder listed below!
7. Instax Mini instant film camera: Help them track their planning process and post wedding fun with instant pictures!
8. Buffet board: A monogrammed board for entertaining as a newly engaged or married couple makes for a great gift.
9. Champagne cork holder: Champagne is always a must for a major celebration, so they’ll likely have a nice bottle to celebrate one of their major milestones. Why not save the cork as a special keepsake!
10. First time Christmas ornament: If they celebrate Christmas, they’ll love this thoughtful ornament!