Monday can’t come soon enough. Curt, myself and my entire family are headed to the British West Indies to the island of Anguilla where we will be staying at the Viceroy Hotel. Curt and I have gone every year for the past 4 years, however this time will be a bit different…no work involved! Here’s what you’ll find in my beach bag (good thing the resort provides towels!):
2. The beach spray: Suggested to me by Natalie & Erika from The Fashionably Broke, they swear this tanning spray with spf 30 is the bees knees.
3. The bathing suit: When I first spotted this amazing “one piece” from Lulus.com, I knew I had to have it. Although I’m bringing a few choices, I’ll probably live in this one.
4. The panama hat: Although the one I’ll be sporting is from H&M, this panama hat is beyond chic for lounging or lunching.
5. The reading material: I know, I’m late in the game. The Paris Wife will be my go-to read, but of course I’ll have my mags on the side.
6. The hair spray: I may not even go in the water, but my hair instantly turns into a mess once I hit the sand. I plan to use this surf spray every morning.
7. The flip flops: When in warm weather, I pretty much live in my Havaianas.
8. The sunglasses: Call me crazy, but I either break or lose my expensive sunnies everytime. Luckily Lulus.com will be sending over these inexpensive beauties.
9. The cover up shorts: Seeing as I’m obsessed with my bathing suit, I want it to show! I’ll be covering up just a bit with these festive shorts!